"I wish I’d partied a little less. People always say ‘be true to yourself.’ But that’s misleading, because there are two selves. There’s your short term self, and there’s your long term self. And if you’re only true to your short term self, your long term self slowly decays."
Artist asks GO!
- 1: Take a picture of your workspace.
- 2: Show your pencil case and what's inside.
- 3: Show a thing you last drew, no matter how small or a "doodle" it is.
- 4: Lineart or coloring?
- 5: Who/what inspires you?
- 6: Draw a same pic with your dominant and non-dominant hand.
- 7: Do you have any OCs?
- 8: Do you listen to music when you draw? Favorites?
- 9: Favorite thing to draw?
- 10: Least favorite thing to draw?
- 11: Draw a pic of yourself like how you look just now.
- 12. Any weird artist behavior you admit doing?
"I long so much to make beautiful things. But beautiful things require effort and disappointment and perseverance."
Vincent van Gogh (via psych-facts)
Maria Baoli (Brussels) “Kaleidoscopic”
This series questions the limits between public and private spheres: the mirror, an element traditionally belonging to an intimate space- such as the bathroom- is placed outdoors. On one hand this intervention enables to interact with the urban landscape and on the other hand the reflection on the mirror reveals an extension of the inside realm. It messes with the viewer’s preconceptions about ordinary places, thus, these spaces are a playground to experiment and transform the atmosphere with a simple object.
A Civil War Hits London, This Shocking One Second a Day Video Shows How it Destroys a Little Girl’s Life