Wonderful work!! Enjoy
Anonymous said: u should totally draw some poc!hermione bein cute man. like readin in her books or tryin 2 tame her wild hair or having to put up with ron and harry.
hermione bein cute and multitasking while she gets dressed or s/t woo
a reality check that’s a blow to the solar plexis
SEE ALSO: why i’m crumbling under the weight of prolonged loneliness for fear of letting anyone in again & repeating this
This shit broke my heart. It’s so sad how invisible women experiencing
intersectional oppression are. How does one even escape this abuse?
"I decided that I was a feminist. This seemed uncomplicated to me. But my recent research has shown me that feminism has become an unpopular word. Women are choosing not to identify as feminists. Apparently, [women’s expression is] seen as too strong, too aggressive, anti-men, unattractive."
asperatus cloud x
IT’S LIKE WATCHING THE WAVES ABOVE YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF THE OCEAN
There was a nice, clear patch of blue sky around 10:00 AM this morning, so I went ahead made a second exposure from my 11’x17’ digital negative. My first one had been about three minutes, and I judged the image to be a bit too light. This time I gave a three minute, forty-five second exposure and I used my hand to dodge the lower portion of the print starting at the three minute mark. I am absolutely delighted that I am able to reproduce the delicate tones of this photo in Cyanotype. The original is a 35mm b&w Fuji Neopan 1600 negative.
- Get applesauce without added sugar to avoid defeating the purpose of even using applesauce.
- Non-fat original flavor is my favorite option for this.
- Mmmmmm….. Pancakes.
- Grated cauliflower has a similar texture to quinoa, so obviously it’s good.
- Chia seeds are a superfood and if you’re a magical mermaid unicorn like me, you need superfood TO THRIVE.
- Sounds weird, but try it in brownies. Yummmmmmm.
- Avocado literally makes everything better and you can’t tell me otherwise.
- Frozen grapes are my heroine. I can’t stop, I won’t stop.
- I’m not a pasta lover, but I actually love zucchini pasta. Very fresh and doesn’t make you go into a food coma.
- DO IT.
- Less sugary, less chemically, all natural delicious fizz.
- When I picture eating mayo, I picture putting it on my skin and it makes me never want to eat it. I know this has nothing to do with that, but just thought I’d throw it out there.
- Popcorn is made for watching movies and also made for me spilling 60% of it onto my lap. Make sure to skip the butter, light on salt.
- Almonds are protein and are awesome. Just do it. GET LEGS.